Agreement on cooperation in Titanium coagulant application in Israel concluded
SITTEC Ltd. and Shafran Technologies Ltd. have signed an agreement on cooperation in Titanium coagulant application for water treatment and purification in Israel.
SITTEC Ltd. (Russia) and Shafran Technologies Ltd. (Israel) have signed a Cooperation agreement within the frames of the project of titanium coagulant production and introduction abroad.
Under the Agreement, the parties will cooperate in introducing SITTEC Titanium coagulant for commercial application in water treatment and purification in Israel, and perform the following work:
- field tests on the facilities of leading technological scientific organizations;
- implementation of titanium coagulant on water supply facilities;
- cooperation with Israeli municipalities responsible for infrastructural development;
- development of relations with producers and suppliers of equipment and products to Israeli water treatment and water purification sectors;
- other joint actions, agreed between the parties, within the frames of cooperation.
Shafran Technologies Ltd. specializes in implementing high technology innovations in production related to ecology and energy efficiency (biogas, wind turbines, solar electricity and heat supply, etc.).
SITTEC Ltd., which is part of IFD Kapital Group, is realizing the project of building up titanium coagulant production on the basis of Yarega oil and titanium resource (the Ukhta Region, the Komi Republic, the Russian Federation). Titanium coagulant is an innovative highly effective chemical for drinking water production, and industrial and municipal waste water treatment. The superior removal capacity of titanium coagulant is accounted for by the high adsorption capacity of titanium containing phases in the product, which has significant technical and economic advantages over other coagulants.
6 Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya,
Tel.: (495) 411-52-00
Fax: (495) 733-98-48