SITTEC carries out employees fire emergency evacuation training
On 02 December 2015, SITTEC and Fire Service of Yarega Settlement (PCh-191) carried out a joint evacuation drill, in accordance with the Fire Prevention Rules of the Russian Federation, and based on the approved evacuation drills plan, to train the company’s employees to handle fire emergency cases at the Production and Laboratory Facility.
The drill was aimed at:
- instructing employees how to identify an emergency case. Checking evacuation and fire extinction readiness
- instructing employees about the way and rules of interacting with fire response units
- developing employees’ skills and ability to take urgent and proper actions in case of a fire without any outside assistance
- practicing to call state fire response units and to take further actions in case of automatic fire alarm units actuation, smoke or fire detection
- checking the ability of the employee, responsible for evacuation, to coordinate employees’ actions until the arrival of the state emergency service.
Summing up the training results, the state fire response service stressed, that all the automatic fire alarm systems went off properly, the evacuation procedure was carried out in full accordance with the plan, the employees’ actions were correct, and the aim of the drill has been fully attained.
SITTEC Ltd., which is part of IFD Kapital Group, carries out titanium coagulant production on the basis of Yarega oil and titanium resource (the Ukhta Region, the Komi Republic, the Russian Federation). Titanium coagulant is an innovative highly effective chemical for drinking water production, and industrial and municipal wastewater treatment. The superior removal capacity of titanium coagulant is accounted for by the high adsorption capacity of titanium containing phases in the product, which has significant technical and economic advantages over other coagulants.
6 Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya,
Tel.: (495) 411-52-00
Fax: (495) 733-98-48